Monday, January 26, 2009

First time Blog...

I am creating this blog for the benefit of many including myself. There is power in getting your thoughts down on paper/web-blog, etc. My hope is to inspire many through my commentary on what God is doing in my life. This will serve as a personal journal of my personal thoughts on the way that I see things as they happen in my life through God's eyes. I am a solded-out Christian dedicated to living according to the call that God's perfectly-designed will is for my life. It brings me great joy to share with others the way that I feel that God is working in my life. I revel in the excitement of sharing revelations and perspectives that I gain as I try to draw closer to God.

The inspiration and the reason for why I do what I do is this... Phil 3:10 I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.

It's all about wanting to KNOW and have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Everything else just fills in from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment